Attractions and experiences in Vordingborg and surroundings:
Exciting sights and experiences in Vordingborg and its surroundings - South Zealand. There are plenty of experiences for a good holiday in South Zealand.
- BonBon Land - The area's large amusement park with amusements for both young and old.
- Danmarks Borgcenter - Discover the history of Vordingborg Castle and see the exciting exhibitions.
- DGI Huset Vordingborg - A large activity house with sports and culture - and a new swimming pool.
- Grandmother house - Here, the focus is on comfort for the little ones.
- French Spring in Præstø - Spring market in Præstø which takes place in May in the old town square.
- Geocenter Møns Klint - The history of Møns Klint goes back 65 million years to the time of the dinosaurs - discover the exciting story and be captivated by the impressive cliff.
- Calf Garden Labyrinth Park - Stay away and be found again in one of the many mazes.
- Crocodile Zoo - Here are crocodiles of all sizes and a lot of other exciting animals.
- Prince Jørgen's Guard - The traditional guards in Vordingborg, both locally and around Denmark and other countries.
- Forest Tower - Camp Adventure - The forest tower is 45 meters high and is located in one of Gisselfeld Kloster's forests. It offers a 360 degree view of the beautiful South Zealand nature.
- Eateries - There is a wide selection of eateries, from gourmet to quick snack.
- STARS - A unique venue, known for its good sound and atmosphere.
- Wild Volcanoes Festival - A real music festival for children - here are both the big known names and the children themselves.
- Vordingborg Festuge - Week 28 is a party week in Vordingborg and the city is visited by thousands of people for fun and lots of free concerts with names from the Danish music scene as well as local bands.
- Waves Festival - International theater festival organized by Cantabile 2. Experience lots of world-class theater.
- Island Animals - Mini Zoo on Madsnedø. See opening hours and ticket prices on the website - click here.